X's Awakening X's Awakening

Great Work

This is by far one of the best Megaman movies on the site. Graphics are great and everything flows well also. There are a few problems though. You can’t hear doctor Cain talk you just see his lips moving. Also the intro is a little long. A lot of people are lazy and may just dismiss it as another dumb sprite movie. Other than that great work and I look forward to future submissions.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

It was good

i have no idea why this is #1 it is good but not great. (IMO)
anyway good work keep it up.

Xtreme skiing Xtreme skiing

Not bad for your first movie

I am a big fan of skiing and i thought you did a good job with it. The only problem I had with it was that i don’t really like punk music. Other than that great job and keep it up.

Kerrigan and the Frog Kerrigan and the Frog

You Are The Man

I love all of your movies. Even this one is the worst graphics it is still a great movie. The storyline is good and it very funny. And yes muffins are the greatest food ever, well maybe waffles but they are really good.

Monkey Pee! Monkey Pee!

Eh

Did not realy like it. It got a smile out of me but was not that great. Atleast you did not go overboard with it though.

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Great Work Keep It Up

I loved it being that I was big fan of the game and played it a lot. I would have found it just as amusing if they just shot at each other but I liked were you went with it.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Good job

i liked it and thought you did a great job on it. keep it up

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awsome

I loved it. i did not like this song as much as the last one but the animation and plot more than make up for that. i thought it was a great movie and look forward to any future submissions.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Great Work

I liked it alot and i thought you did a very good job. keep up the good work

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

I Liked it

Great idea and im glad you made it. you did a very good job keeping it in the same style as the FMA intro.